1 box of Ritz crackers
1 package of chicken breasts
1 box of pasta
1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 medium can of tomato purée
Salt,pepper,garlic,sugar,chili powder to taste
1 cup of flour
1) Cook pasta as directed on box.
2) Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
3) Put tomato purée and salt,pepper,garlic,sugar,and chili powder to taste and mix and let cook fully.
4) Crush Ritz crackers till they are crumbs
5) Place eggs in bowl and beat until mixed well
6) Place flour in a bowl and Ritz crumbs into another bowl
7) Then place each piece of chicken in the flour then egg then Ritz crumbs and repeat until all the chicken is done.
8) Place chicken on baking sheet and place in preheated oven. Chicken is cooked when it reaches a temp of 165 degrees.
9) Take chicken out of oven and pour tomato purée mixture on top of chicken and then sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Place chicken back in oven until mozzarella cheese is melted.
10) Place pasta on a plate and put chicken with sauce on top of pasta and enjoy.